Tiger Balm, Fast Relief Muscle Rub, Topical Analgesic Cream, 2 oz (57 g)
By Tiger Balm29 Reviews
Expiration Date: Aug 2016
Shipping Weight: 0.27 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: TGB-44020
- UPC Code: 039278440201
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (57 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 6.1 x 3.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Pain Relieving Rub
- Fast Relief of Aches and Pain-Effective for Pre-Exercise Warm-Up
- Sore Muscles, Sprain & Strain, Backaches
- Easy to Apply
Tiger Balm Muscle Rub is a high quality analgesic cream specially formulated for active people. It is non-greasy, easy to apply and does not stain clothes.
Massaging in Tiger Balm Muscle Rub provides fast temporary soothing relief of minor aches and pains associated with sore, aching muscles, muscle strain, backaches and stiffness. Tiger Balm Muscle Rub's deep penetrating formula starts to soothe sore muscles immediately. Massage in Tiger Balm Muscle Rub before sports or exercise to help prevent stiffness form setting in. Use it after sports and exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain and stiffness.
Keep Tiger Balm Muscle Rub in your athletic bag, your locker, and at home!
Tiger Balm offers a full line of quality pain relief products. Try Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Ointment and Tiger Balm Patch for fast pain relief anytime, any place.
Provides temporary soothing relief for sore, aching muscles, muscle strain, backaches and stiffness.
- Apply generously and gently massage on the affected area until completely absorbed. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary.
- For children under 12 years old, consult a doctor before use.
- Use before or after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain and stiffness.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not apply bandage, wrap, or heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or persists for more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Store below 86°F.
|Methyl Salicylate 15%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 5%||Topical Analgesic|
|Camphor 3%||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, White Soft Paraffin, Polyoxyethylene Glycol 1000, Hard Paraffin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
La versión en crema, mucho más cómoda para aplicar pero con todas las ventajas del bálsamo de tigre tradicional
... product which works good on your sore muscles. If you have sore joints then try out MSM lotions instead. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.