Tiger Balm, Pain Relieving Ointment, Extra Strength, 0.63 oz (18 g)
By Tiger Balm48 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: TGB-22010
- UPC Code: 039278220100
- Package Quantity: .63 oz (18 g)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 3.3 x 4.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- World Famous
- For Sore Muscles & Over-Exertion
- Vanishing Scent
Provides Soothing Relief for Aches & Pains Due to:
- Joint Pains
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world. Tiger Balm "Works where it hurts."
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
- Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than seven days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm Ultra Strength.
|Camphor 11%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients Cajeput oil, cassia oil, clove oil, dementholized mint oil, and paraffin petrolatum.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very good cream!!
I use it to massage my husband's back when he needs it after a long day of work sitting in an uncomfortable chair, and I find that the strong smells helped when I needed to relieve my throat and nose during a bad cold