Tiger Balm, Pain Relieving Ointment, Extra Strength, .63 oz (18 g)
By Tiger Balm56 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: TGB-22010
- UPC Code: 039278220100
- Package Quantity: .63 oz (18 g)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 3.3 x 4.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Red Extra Strength
- Works Where it Hurts
- Pain Relieving Ointment or Sore Muscles
Provides Soothing Relief for Aches & Pains Due to:
- Joint Pains
Soothing relief for aches and pains due to simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Uses For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
|Camphor 11%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients Cajeput oil, cassia oil, clove oil, dementholized mint oil, and paraffin petrolatum.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm Ultra Strength.
iHerb Customer Reviews
A 5 star product. Unlike other similar products, this one really does what it says on the label. It is perfect for last minute fixes if you are having any sort of pains that could affect your performance. The sensation it has after you applied it on your skin is really amazing. I know there are similar cheaper products, saying all sorts of tiger words, but you should really go with this original one if you want to see the results from the label.
I use this balm when I get a sore neck or back after sitting too many hours at work, works wonders! Also very useful for incipient headaches when applied on the temples!