Tiger Balm, Pain Relieving Ointment, Extra Strength, .63 oz (18 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Red Extra Strength
- Works Where it Hurts
- Pain Relieving Ointment or Sore Muscles
Provides Soothing Relief for Aches & Pains Due to:
- Joint Pains
Soothing relief for aches and pains due to simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Uses For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
|Camphor 11%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients Cajeput oil, cassia oil, clove oil, dementholized mint oil, and paraffin petrolatum.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm Ultra Strength.
I use this balm when I get a sore neck or back after sitting too many hours at work, works wonders! Also very useful for incipient headaches when applied on the temples!
A 5 star product. Unlike other similar products, this one really does what it says on the label. It is perfect for last minute fixes if you are having any sort of pains that could affect your performance. The sensation it has after you applied it on your skin is really amazing. I know there are similar cheaper products, saying all sorts of tiger words, but you should really go with this original one if you want to see the results from the label.
Nice pain relief
Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Oct 20, 2016
Strong scent. I'll overhear people ask if they smell cinnamon or something similar. Helps with pain and inflammation. Lasts for a few hours. I prefer it over taking something by mouth for pain. A little greasy and can get under your nails. Be careful rubbing your eyes.
Posted by 5621571210244522389 on Oct 10, 2016
Tiger Balm gives short term relief for aches and pains - thank goodness.
Posted by 5287345487888350565 on May 04, 2016
I used the Tiger Balm to my elbow and it helped a lot
Posted by AliMor on May 31, 2015
No lo había probado nunca,me lo he estado echando en el cuello cuando estoy muy cargada y la verdad es que te descongestiona la zona con ese efecto calor, también lo ha estado probando un familiar que tiene artritis en las manos y le calma el dolor..volveré a comprarlo sin duda. El olor es fuerte y mancha la ropa así que cuidado!
Alivia dolores musculares
Posted by 4713689769462846402 on Mar 31, 2015
Genial para las contracturas, la sensación de frescor que produce las alivia al momento. El olor es un poco fuerte pero me gusta mucho aunque a otras personas no demasiado. El único inconveniente que le veo es que es un poco difícil de aplicar por la textura y el tipo de envase, quizá la próxima vez pruebe el formato en crema...