To Go Brands, Healthy To Go, Omega To Go, Creamsicle Orange Flavor, 24 Packets, 5.5 oz (156 g) (Discontinued Item)
By To Go Brands1 Review
Shipping Weight: 0.82 lbs (0.37 kg)
- Product Code: TOG-00133
- UPC Code: 850197001331
- Package Quantity: 24 Packets, 5.5 oz (156 g)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 4.7 x 5.5 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Vegetarian Omega 3 and Antioxidants!
- All Natural!
- Low Calorie
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- Good Source of Fiber (Per Packet)
- 2 Free Issues Health Magazine with Purchase of Healthy To Go Products. See Box Insert.
- Life's DHA
- Healthy Brain, Eyes, Heart
- Supports Brain, Eye & Heart Health!
- 48 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- Great for All Ages
- For DHA Omega-3 Forget the Fish!
- Rip. Pour. Go!
Why do I need Omega To Go?
Omega To Go is a great tasting way to help you get the DHA you need every day for optimal brain, eye and heart health. The convenient, portable packets are perfect for the family on the go. Simply add Omega To Go to your bottled water and Rip, Pour, Go!
Each packet of Omega To Go provides:
- A rich source of antioxidants
- 100 mg of vegetarian omega-3 DHA
- 100% Natural Vitamin C; from Amla fruit (also called Indian Gooseberry)
- 100% Natural Vitamin E; supports healthy skin and heart
- 100% Natural Vitamin D; supports strong bones and teeth
Each packet of Omega To Go is also a good source of fiber!
Consuming soluble fiber has been found to regulate and improve natural intestinal flora. This helps to create the active cultures you need for healthy digestion and gastrointestinal health!
Why is DHA the most important Omega-3 to supplement?
The best source of omega-3 DHA in the "Standard American Diet" are fatty fish like salmon, trout, sardines, anchovies and tuna. If you and your family are not eating these at least twice a week, you can support your diet by supplementing daily with omega-3 DHA.
Leaving the Fish out of it!
DHA is found in limited foods, typically fatty fish and organ meats. Omega To Go contains life's DHA one of the only vegetarian source of DHA on the market today. Unlike DHA from fish oils, life's DHA is free of ocean-borne contaminants because it is from algae grown outside of the ocean making it eco-friendly and sustainable. Fish actually get their high DHA content by eating algae. Life's DHA simply eliminates the 'middle fish'!
DHA in Omega To Go:
- Is an important brain nutrient
- Supports normal cognitive function throughout life
- Is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and eyes
- Helps maintain visual function/health
- Supports a healthy heart
For best results, take a couple of sips from a 16.9 fl oz bottle of water before adding 1 packet. Empty the contents into the bottle, shake until dissolved and enjoy. One packet makes 2 servings. Use 1-2 times daily for optimal results.
Dietary fiber (isomalto-oligosaccharides derived from potato starch), market's DHA from algal oil (docosahexaenoic acid), natural orange flavor (plant based), organic rice bran soluble fiber, orange fruit powder, natural lemon flavor, silica (flow agent), malic acid, organic amla fruit (standardized to 50% vitamin C), annatto natural color, natural beta carotene (dunaliella salina), carrot juice powder.
With each season's harvest, the taste of the pure and natural ingredients in Omega To Go will vary slightly.
|Serving Size: ½ Packet (3.25 g)|
|Servings Per Box: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||3|
|Total Fat||<1 g||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.3 g||5%|
|Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)||625 IU||12%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||15 IU||50%|
|Stevia Leaf Crystals (Stevia rebaudiana)||35 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.