Tom's of Maine, Alcohol-Free Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Juicy Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- #1 Natural Mouthwash Brand
- ADA Accepted American Dental Association
- Strong Cavity Protection for a Healthy Smile
- Taste Great
- Gluten Free
Use: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives
- We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Tom's of Maine Natural Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent or reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste. Remove cap, fill to 10 ml mark. Vigorously swish 10 ml of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
Children 6 years to 12 years of age:
Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age:
Consult a dentist or physician.
|Active Ingredients (in each 10 ml)||Purpose|
|Sodium fluoride 0.0442%||Anti-cavity|
Water, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (organic), xylitol, sodium phosphate, propanediol, natural flavor, benzoic acid, menthol
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed shrink band on cap is damaged or missing.