Tom's of Maine, Aluminum-Free Deodorant, Long Lasting, Main Woodspice, 2.25 oz (64 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Clinically Proven Odor Protection.
- 100% Natural Fragrance
- Since 1970
- Natural 24 Hour Odor Protection
- Confidently Fresh All Day!
- Odor Fighting Hops
What makes a product good?
At Tom's, it includes how we make it.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance or preservatives
- We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
Store at room temperature
Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl laurate, natural fragrance, humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ascorbic acid, organic cymbopogon flexuosus oil.
Yep, they kept at it until they got it right. The addition of more hops really keeps the stink at bay! Good work, Tom!
Posted by 5105139612935164336 on Oct 16, 2016
Love this product. Nice smell not overpowering. Effective product.
Great Men's deodorant!
Posted by 5093335332822566673 on Sep 28, 2016
I've tried a fair few aluminium/or nasties free deodorant over the last few months, ordering all sorts from all different sellers. I came across Tom's during my last order here on Iherb and I'm stoked I went ahead and bought it! The wood spice version is a pretty manly smell, it goes on in a smooth, non greasy way, it's pretty much all natural (and for something you put under your arms everyday thats what you want) and finally it works! During my first use, I'd been working quite hard outside and when I came in and took my t-shirt off my wife said "wow! that deodorant sure works doesn't it?" and after I looked under my arm, there was a bit of a light white froth (not the kind that will stain your shirt mind you) and I still smelled terrific. Great job Toms!!!
Posted by Reviewer3095084 on Aug 16, 2016
I like the smell and it works well for me! I may need to re-apply if I'm going out in the evening but generally lasts all day.
love the smell
Posted by 5427101415167318980 on Aug 14, 2016
first time trying this product and it's amazing. Love the smell.