- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Fresh Breath
- American Dental Association Accepted
- Helps Protect Against Cavities
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.
Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.
No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.
We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.
5% (12 days) of employee time to volunteering. 10% profits to human and environmental goodness.
"The ADA Council in Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Tom's of Maine Natural Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Children 2 to 6 years: use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing)
Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
|Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Calcium carbonate, water, glycerin, sodium bicarbonate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, xylitol, sodium lauryl sulfate.|
No animal testing or animal ingredients.