Tom's of Maine, Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste, Spearmint Gel, 4.7 oz (133 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Improved Formula!
- Since 1970
- Fresh Breath
- Cruelty Free- No Animal Testing or Animal Ingredients
- Sustainable Practices
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Fragrance, or Preservatives
- Made in USA
Everyone wants clean, white teeth.
At Tom's of Maine, we do it naturally! We use silicas derived from sand to clean your teeth and help retain their natural color. Xylitol and natural flavor oils combine for a bright, minty taste! The result is a confident smile, all without artificial flavors or bleaching agent, and no animal testing!
Fluoride-free formula: Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.
Uses: Helps prevent plaque buildup with regular brushing.
Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal but at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, glycerin, xylitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil and other natural flavors, xanthan gum, chondrus crispus (carrageenan).
My dental hygienist commented that my teeth looked whiter. That's a great endorsement for this toothpaste.
Posted by 4947417539945381857 on Jul 14, 2014
I'd like to get gel toothpaste, and tried this was good.
Best One Tom Makes!
Posted by Reviewer1522999 on Jun 10, 2014
Wish all toothpaste was like this!
I'm loving it!
Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 28, 2013
This is great! Hoping to find it in peppermint.
Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013