Tom's of Maine, Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 5.5 oz (155.9 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.55|
- Since 1970
- Fresh Breath
- Cruelty Free- No Animal Testing or Animal Ingredients
- Sustainable Practices
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Fragrance, or Preservatives
- Made in USA
Propolis and myrrh leave your mouth naturally fresh!
Propolis and myrrh are herbal resins we've found promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Propolis and Myrrh toothpaste fights plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste!
Fluoride-free formula: Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.
Uses: Helps prevent plaque buildup with regular brushing.
Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal but at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Calcium carbonate, water, glycerin, xylitol, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), sodium lauryl sulfate, cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil and other natural flavors, sodium bicarbonate, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extract, propolis extract.
Me fascina su sabor
Posted by MaruPino on Jul 08, 2015
No tengo idea aun si cuida mis dientes como debería, pero el olor y sabor a canela es riquísimo. Tengo que ponerla a prueba por un periodo más largo para ver sus efectos en mis dientes.
Posted by Reviewer1328494 on Aug 27, 2014
Nice flavor, Natural and Clean
Posted by ellelisw on Mar 12, 2012
What I like most about this is it does not sensitize my mouth. My teeth are cleaned, I'm left with a nice flavor in my mouth, and no burning. I prefer the flavor of cinnamon-clove in the non-fluoride toothpaste, but iHerb only carries that flavor with fluoride. So, cinnamint is a second choice, but it's still good.
This is pretty good, not too strong. I would like for the price to be a little lower.