Tom's of Maine, Natural Antiplaque, Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste, Flouride-Free, Fennel, 5.5 oz (155.9 g)
- Since 1970
- Fresh Breath
- Made in USA
Propolis and myrrh leave your mouth naturally fresh!
Propolis and myrrh are herbal resins we've found promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Propolis and myrrh toothpaste fights plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste!
Flouride-free formula: Some people do not want flouride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without flouride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests
Uses: Helps prevent plaque and tartar build up with regular brushing
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives
- We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging
Directions: Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal but at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
Calcium carbonate, glycerin, water, xylitol, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), sodium lauryl sulfate, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extract, propolis extract