Tom's of Maine, Natural Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste, Flouride-Free, Fennel, 5.5 oz (155.9 g)
- Since 1970
- Fresh Breath
- Helps Fight Tartar
Embrace the Power of Mother Nature!
At Tom's of Maine that means authentic and effective naturally sourced ingredients. We use Zinc Citrate sourced from zinc - a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. Plus, natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing!
Flouride-free formula:Some people do not want flouride in their toothpaste. We produce toothpaste without flouride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests
Uses: Helps prevent plaque and tartar build up with regular brushing
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives
- We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging
Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal but at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
Calcium carbonate, glycerin, water, xylitol, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, zinc citrate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), sodium bicarbonate, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil