Tom's of Maine, Natural Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick, Aluminum-Free, Unscented, 64 g (2.25 oz)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Clinically Proven Odor Protection
- 24 Hour Odor Protection
- Confidently Fresh All Day!
- Odor Fighting Hops. Odor Trapping Zinc Salts.
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance or preservatives
- We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
Store at room temperature.
Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, zinc ricinoleate, glyceryl laurate, humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ascorbic acid, organic cymbopogon flexuosus oil.
This is an effective deodorant, but not an anti-perspirant. No perfume but the lemongrass in it gives it a faint smell of citronella. A good choice for people avoiding aluminum. No B.O. at the end of the day. I rotate through deodorants with different active ingredients to prevent bacterial adaptation.
I have been using this for several months and I love it. I noticed that it took my skin a week or so to get used to it, but it is an amazing deodorant. For sensitive skin, Tom's of Maine, Natural Unscented Deodorant Stick is much more gentle, but the long-lasting formula really lasts all day.
Posted by 4779651648256201299 on Aug 04, 2016
not totally unscented, there's still that herbal scent, works on my 9 year old girl...well enough to keep her smelling fresh after school even with PE.
Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jun 27, 2015
I tried Tom's years ago and it didn't work for me. My boyfriend loves this particular product though and it definitely works for him.
Rev. J. D. Burton
Posted by 5654708127123597413 on May 28, 2015
I have been satisfied with this product for several years.
does the job
Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015
Goes on smoothly, did not notice any staining of clothes. No smell. Keeps the sweat smell away on days that I do not do much. For intense workouts it did not perform well. For that I recommend the "Thai Deodorant Stone, Crystal Deodorant Mist".