Tom's of Maine, Naturally Foaming Fluoride-Free Toothpaste, Spearmint Paste, 5.2 oz (147.4 g) (Discontinued Item)11 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: TOM-11006
- UPC Code: 077326110065
- Package Quantity: 5.2 oz (147.4 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 7.2 x 2.2 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Natural Care
- Natural Clean & Gentle Care
- SLS-Free Antiplaque Plus Whitening
- Contains Silica for Whitening, glycyrrhizin from licorice root for Natural Foaming, Soothing Aloe, and Xylitol
Our Clean & Gentle Care toothpaste leaves your teeth and mouth feeling clean and fresh—without using sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). SLS foams and disperses ingredients but for some may cause mouth and gum irritation. Our breakthrough formula uses the gentle ingredient glycyrrhizin (purified from licorice root) for natural foaming and natural flavor oils for great taste. Give it a try, and please let us know what you think!
Kate & Tom Chappell
Cofounders, Tom's of Maine
- SLS-free. Natural glycyrrhizin from licorice root provides a low-foaming experience.
- Soothing brushing experience. Contains glycerin, organic aloe, and mild natural flavor.
- Gentle whitening. Silica (from sand) whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives.
- Sensitive to the planet. Tom's of Maine supports the development of renewable energy by purchasing wind energy credits to support 100% of the electricity consumption at our manufacturing facility. As a result, carbon dioxide emissions will be reduced by 1.5 million pounds per year—the equivalent of planting 214 acres of trees or removing 138 cars from the road!
- Patent-pending formula containing licorice root extract.
Uses: Helps prevent plaque buildup.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor. Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount. Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal but at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
|Calcium carbonate||Mild abrasive||Purified calcium from the earth|
|Hydrated silica||Stain removal||Purified silica from the earth|
|Organic aloe vera leaf juice||Soothing feel||Organic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant|
|Xylitol||Flavor||Birch trees or corn|
|Carrageenan||Thickener||Seaweed (Chondrus crispus)|
|Acacia gum||Flavor carrier||Acacia (acacia senegal) tree|
|Glycyrrhizin||Foamer||Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza sp.)|
|Spearmint and peppermint oils||Flavor||Spearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves|
Glycerin, water, calcium carbonate, hydrated silica, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, xylitol, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Acacia senegal (acacia) gum, glycyrrhizic acid (glycyrrhizin), Mentha viridis (spearmint) and Mentha piperita (peppermint) oils.
This product does not contain SLS; saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm a bit confused from the previous reviewer's comment. My children, husband and I have used this toothpaste for three years and it is fantastic. It cleans very well and leaves your breath fresh. I know the harmful effects of flouride and sodium lauryl sulfate so this toothpaste is the safest one we can use. The dentist has said our teeth look great, so no need to use the toxic types of toothpaste. I have never become sick from the carrageneen in the toothpaste nor has anyone I know who has used it.
Nine months of research to finally find a safer product.