This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Tom's of Maine, Sensitive Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free, Wintermint, 4 oz (113 g)84 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: TOM-19704
- UPC Code: 077326197042
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.2 x 6.5 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Improved Formula!
- Since 1970
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Use builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist if problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Tooth desensitizer|
|Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, xylitol, glycerin, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil and other natural flavors, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This toothpaste made me happy, supergood ... I was very surprised over the freshness. Never had a toothpaste like this and from what I understood it's without any nonsensens ingredients but now I see it contains SLS ... So I will not buy it again.
It is a good toothpaste, leaves a mild fresh mint tast.