Tom's of Maine, Sensitive Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free, Wintermint, 4 oz (113 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Improved Formula!
- Since 1970
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Use builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist if problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Tooth desensitizer|
|Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, xylitol, glycerin, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil and other natural flavors, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide.|
This toothpaste made me happy, supergood ... I was very surprised over the freshness. Never had a toothpaste like this and from what I understood it's without any nonsensens ingredients but now I see it contains SLS ... So I will not buy it again.
Love this toothpaste
Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 08, 2016
I have been using a sensitive toothpaste for years as I have extremely sensitive teeth. I found out how many chemicals are in that stuff so decided to look for a healthy alternative and I have found it. Your teeth feel so clean and fresh and i am eating ice cream and drinking hot liquids with no problems at all. I have my husband using it as well now. Highly recommend this. I also think my teeth are looking whiter too.
Tom's toothpaste has an easy taste
Posted by 4620013223719143005 on Apr 10, 2016
This keeps working for me, so I do not have any issues now with hot drinks, or cold ice cream etc. I buy a few at a time.
Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Jan 22, 2016
I use it everyday, the taste is good
Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015
Love Wintermint Flavor! Good Toothpaste!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015
Appreciate that this is clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. Use builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact. It is great that this isn't tested on animals and Tom's of Maine products aren't full of artificial colors, flavors or other garbage that I don't want to take in.