- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Improved Formula!
- Since 1970
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Use builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist if problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Tooth desensitizer|
|Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, xylitol, glycerin, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil and other natural flavors, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide.|
This toothpaste made me happy, supergood ... I was very surprised over the freshness. Never had a toothpaste like this and from what I understood it's without any nonsensens ingredients but now I see it contains SLS ... So I will not buy it again.
I love Tom's
Posted by 4863576854748562618 on Dec 01, 2016
Finally, a gently toothpaste
Posted by 5398305684522295275 on Oct 27, 2016
I have a lot of trouble with other toothpastes as they tend to burn and make the skin peel from the inside of my mouth. My dentist advised me to not rinse my mouth after cleaning my teeth at night and just swish the toothpaste around my mouth and spit out the larger amount and leave the rest to work on the sensitive teeth over night. I have tried every toothpaste on the market and finally found one that doesn't burn and does the job it says it does. I suffer with sensitive teeth, especially after walking out with my dogs and since using Tom's toothpaste for few days, the sensitivity has gone. I also find that if I smear a small amount around my gums near the root of my teeth before going out, this makes doubly sure that I am protected against the pain of sensitive teeth. Thank you Tom's.
works & tastes great
Posted by Reviewer2975953 on Oct 18, 2016
glad to find a product that does the job, is flouride free & health oriented
Posted by 5243301516067632458 on Sep 11, 2016
Seems to have helped a lot with my sensitive teeth - thanks!
Love this toothpaste
Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 08, 2016
I have been using a sensitive toothpaste for years as I have extremely sensitive teeth. I found out how many chemicals are in that stuff so decided to look for a healthy alternative and I have found it. Your teeth feel so clean and fresh and i am eating ice cream and drinking hot liquids with no problems at all. I have my husband using it as well now. Highly recommend this. I also think my teeth are looking whiter too.