Tom's of Maine, Simply White Fluoride Toothpaste, Clean Mint, 4.7 oz (133 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1970
- Clinically Proven
- Cavity Protection
- Fresh Breath
- Cruelty Free- No Animal Testing or Animal Ingredients
- Sustainable Practices
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Fragrance, or Preservatives
Uses: Helps protect against cavities.
You asked — we listened!
Our new plastic tube is easier to use than our aluminum tube.
|Adults and children 2 years of age and older||Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician|
|Children 2 to 6 years||Use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing)|
|Children under 2 years||Ask a dentist or physician|
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
|Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Inactive Ingredients: Hydrated silica, water, sorbitol, glycerin, xylitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil and other natural flavors, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan).|
Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 03, 2016
been using this toothpaste for around a year . we alternate between no fluorite and this one ( both r cruelty free) . loved by everyone in the family
Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Jul 16, 2015
Great taste and cleans nicely!
Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Jul 14, 2014
Just enough mint -- not overpowering and that is what won me over. Slightly whitens.
Gets the job done
Posted by 5444966096062523549 on May 02, 2014
I love this toothpaste, great taste, great job.