ToothSoap, Natural & Organic Tooth Cleanser, Cinnamon Gel, 1 oz (28.5 ml)
By ToothSoap3 Reviews
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: TSP-00011
- UPC Code: 186831000119
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28.5 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.1 x 4.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 2003
- Non Toxic
- Fluoride Free
You love tackling life's challenges and know that once you overcome one thing you will be on to another opportunity shortly.
You love the ups and downs of life; whether stretched or squeezed or pinched it doesn't matter. You overcome all without missing a beat of foot patter.
Many of you love Cinnamon Tooth Soap and some claim it does miraculous things. But we are compliant and say nothing, as to avoid any dings (from the FTC and FDA that is).
You love spicy and natural and you are rebellious it's true. You refuse to brush with a tooth cleanser that could possibly poison anyone or you.
Fight with all your might Cinnamon Tooth Soap lover! You are a true leader of the Revolution to make things right for all.
Just like Cinnamon Tooth Soap knows that it must be the change it wants to see in the world, so do you.
Tooth Soap cleans teeth, gums and deep cleans fissures and pits in teeth (the most common place for cavities):
- Tooth Soap removes oils, residue and other contaminants from teeth …
- Therapeutic essential oils nourish gums …
- Made with organic whole foods, natural and wildcrafted sustainable ingredients and no palm oil …
- Manufactured in the USA in a gluten free facility …
- Kosher certified Star-K …
- Economical and saves you money at the dentist because check ups will be better …
- Can be used with braces and on dentures …
- Recommended by dentists and endorsed by many health experts …
Wet toothbrush. Pump a pea sized amount onto wet toothbrush. Brush as desired. Rinse well. Follow up with Tooth Brightener 2 times a week to exfoliate food stains and keep teeth naturally bright.
Sponified olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive oil), cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil), original Himalayan crystal salt, spring water & pure essential oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
First try this product taste like soap, but after a few times you realise how well it works. Cleans very well and makes your teeth look very white and breath fresh. Great travel product as well.
Very soapy taste, but seems ok for dry mouth. A bit pricey too.