ToothSoap, Natural & Organic Tooth Cleanser, Ginger Whip, 1 oz (28.5 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05kg)
- Product Code: TSP-00012
- UPC Code: 186831000126
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28.5 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.2 x 4.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- Since 2003
- Non Toxic
- Fluoride Free
Happiness for which there can be no explanation, or a feeling that something good is about to happen is how Ginger Tooth Soap in Original Shreds, Liquid, Gel and Whip makes your mouth feel.
You may start singing in the rain. And this happiness will spread to others. That's the thing about happiness. It is contagious.
Our pure ginger essential oil is aromatic and crisp and smells just like fresh cut ginger. It is mouth watering and invigorating with a tinge of spiciness and that makes you very happy.
You may be a happiness bucket but you are no pushover. You are also very strong and stand up for what is right in all circumstances and your character displays your desire to live with honor, dignity and respect.
You know that life is a test and you learn as much as you can every day, pondering all of it as you brush with Ginger Tooth Soap.
Ginger Tooth Soap is an experience for your teeth and gums that you will never forget. This powerful and robust tooth and gum cleanser cuts through all the grime particulates that find their way into fissures, cracks and crevices in teeth.
As always, Tooth Soap does what it is supposed to do and that is Super Clean your teeth and gums. We guarantee you will feel a difference after just one brushing.
Tooth Soap cleans teeth, gums and deep cleans fissures and pits in teeth (the most common place for cavities):
- Tooth Soap removes oils, residue and other contaminants from teeth …
- Therapeutic essential oils nourish gums …
- Made with organic whole foods, natural and wildcrafted sustainable ingredients and no palm oil …
- Manufactured in the USA in a gluten free facility …
- Kosher certified Star-K …
- Economical and saves you money at the dentist because check ups will be better …
- Can be used with braces and on dentures …
- Recommended by dentists and endorsed by many health experts …
Wet toothbrush. Pump a pea sized amount onto wet toothbrush. Brush as desired. Rinse well. Follow up with Tooth Brightener 2 times a week to exfoliate food stains and keep teeth naturally bright.
Sponified olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive oil), cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil), coral calcium, original Himalayan crystal salt, spring water & pure essential oil.