Top Secret Nutrition, 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate Ice Cream, 32 oz (909.08 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Great Taste, Tremendous Value & Superior Quality!
- Muscle Recovery & Development
- Gluten Free
- Easy to Digest
- Cost Effective
- Superior Taste
- Improved Absorption
- 26 Servings
- 25 g Protein
- 5 g Carbs
- 5.7 g BCAA
- The Only Whey Protein with AstraGin!
- Dietary Supplement
Everything You Want In A High Quality Protein:
- Superior Taste - Surpassing the highest standards in flavor sensory analysis.
- Optimal Digestion - Enhanced with digestive enzymes for proper digestion.
- Efficient Absorption - Enhanced with AstraGin to improve the absorption of nutrients.
- Cost Effective - Per serving cost that is economical.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein is an extremely delicious low carb protein that digests well and contains AstraGin to support absorption.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein contains all of the essential amino acids required in the daily diet. It has the ideal combination of amino acids to improve body composition and enhance athletic performance.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein is a rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). BCAA are essential for athletes, due to their ability to metabolize directly into the muscle tissue and be utilized during the initial periods of exercise and resistance training.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein provides the body with over 5.7 grams of BCAAs to replenish depleted levels, and accelerate the repair and rebuilding of lean muscle tissue.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein is an excellent source of the essential amino acid, leucine. Leucine is important for athletes as it plays a key role in promoting muscle protein synthesis and muscle growth.
What is AstraGin?
AstraGin is a proprietary all natural plant derived compound extracted form highly fractionated Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus using a proprietary pharmaceutical extraction and processing technology. AstraGin is the first and only natural compound that has been demonstrated in vivo, and in human studies to significantly promote and improve the absorption of amino acids, glucose, and vitamins at the cellular level, i.e., greater amount of these nutrients are transported from the blood stream into cells, rather than floating in blood stream, for improved bioavailability.
How AstraGin Works
The basic mode of action AstraGin is to increase the absorption of amino acids, glucose, and vitamins through the regulation and paralleled alteration on both the protein and mRNA expression levels of the nutrient transporter genes.
The Specific Health Benefits of AstraGin
In vitro, in vivo, and human studies have demonstrated that AstraGin can significantly increase (up-regulate) or decrease (down-regulate) the following specific bio markers:
- Increase the steady-state absorption rate of amino acids such as Arginine and Tryptophan by 66.7% and 52.5%
- Increase vitamin absorption by 50% as studies with Folic Acid
- Increase intestinal glucose absorption by 57% that is converted to glycogen in muscle cells
- Increase ATP production by 18%
- Helps support healthy blood glucose and insulin levels
- Increase glycogen in muscle cells (24 hours after strenuous exercise) by 60%
Add 1 scoop to 4-6 oz of cold water or your favorite beverage and stir/shake/blend.
Whey protein blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate), cocoa processed with alkali, xanthan gum, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, salt, silicon dioxide.
Allergen Statement: Contains ingredients derived from milk and soy.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if seal or package is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: (35 g) (1 Scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%*|
|Vitamin C||1 mg||2%|
|Proprietary Digestive & Absorption Activator
AstraGin (notoginseng root ext & astragalus root ext)
|† Daily Value Not Established.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Amino Acid Profile For Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein.|
|Aspartic Acid||2733 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||4459 mg|