Top Secret Nutrition, LLC, 100% Whey Protein, Vanilla Cream, 32 oz (909.08 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
2.9 lbs (1.32 kg)
- Product Code: TOS-00235
- UPC Code: 858311002356
- Package Quantity: 32 oz (909.08 g)
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 10 in, 2.45 lbs (1.11 kg)
- Great Taste, Tremendous Value & Superior Quality!
- Muscle Recovery & Development
- Gluten Free
- Easy to Digest
- Cost Effective
- Superior Taste
- Improved Absorption
- The Only Whey Protein with AstraGin!
- 26 Servings
- 25 g Protein
- 4 g Carbs
- 5.8 g BCAA
- Dietary Supplement
What is AstraGin?
AstraGin is a proprietary all natural plant derived compound extracted from highly fractionated Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus using a proprietary pharmaceutical extraction and processing technology. AstraGin is the first and only natural compound that has been demonstrated in vitro, in vivo, and in human studies to significantly promote and improve the absorption of amino acids, glucose, and vitamins at the cellular level, i.e., greater amount of these nutrients are transported from the blood stream into cells, rather than floating in blood stream, for improved bioavailability.
How AstraGin Works
The basic mode of action for AstraGin is to increase the absorption of amino acids, glucose, and vitamins through the regulation and paralleled alteration on both the protein and mRNA expression levels of the nutrient transporter genes.
The Specific Health Benefits of AstraGin
In vitro, in vivo, and human studies have demonstrated that AstraGin can significantly increase (up-regulate) or decrease (down-regulate) the following specific bio markers:
- Increases the steady-state absorption rate of amino acids such as Arginine and Tryptophan by 66.7% and 52.5%.
- Increases vitamin absorption by 50% as studied with Folic Acid.
- Increases intestinal glucose absorption by 57% that is converted to glycogen in muscle cells.
- Increases ATP production by 18%.
- Helps support healthy blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Increases glycogen in muscle cells (24 hours after strenuous exercise) by 60%.
Everything You Want in a High Quality Protein:
- Superior Taste - Surpassing the highest standard in flavor sensory analysis.
- Optimal Digestion - Enhanced with digestive enzymes for proper digestion.
- Efficient Absorption - Enhanced with AstraGin to improve the absorption of nutrients.
- Cost Effective - Per serving cost that is economical.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein is an extremely delicious low carb protein that digests well and contains AstraGin to support absorption.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein contains all of the essential amino acids required in the daily diet. It has the ideal combination of amino acids to improve body composition and enhance athletic performance.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein is a rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). BCAAs are essential for athletes, due to their ability to metabolize directly into the muscle tissue and be utilized during the initial periods of exercise and resistance training.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein provides the body with over 5.7 grams of BCAAs to replenish depleted levels, and accelerate the repair and rebuilding of lean muscle tissue.
Top Secret Nutrition 100% Whey Protein is an excellent source of essential amino acid, leucine. Leucine is important for athletes as it plays a key role in promoting muscle protein synthesis and muscle growth.
Add 1 scoop to 4-6 oz. of cold water or your favorite beverage and stir/shake/blend.
Whey protein blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate), natural and artificial flavors, xanthan gum, sucralose, salt, acesulfame potassium, silicon dioxide.
Contains ingredients derived from milk and soy.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or if you have any medical condition. Do not use if seal or package is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: (35 g) (1 Scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 26|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Proprietary Digestive & Absorption Activator
AstraGin (notoginseng root ext & astragalus root ext)
|† Daily Value not established.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Amino Acid Profile For Top Secret Nutrition Whey Protein
|Aspartic Acid||2774 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||4525 mg|