Top Secret Nutrition, AstraVar 2.0, Pre-Workout Supplement Supercharger, 30 Capsules1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.17 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: TOS-00278
- UPC Code: 858311002783
- Package Quantity: 30 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.22
- With NO2 & NO3 Boosting Technology
- Dietary Supplement
Astravar 2.0 Is Designed To:
- Boost Nitric Oxide Via Two Pathways
- Improve Supplement Absorption
- Increase Endurance
- Elevate Energy Levels
- Enhance Recovery
Astravar 2.0 Pre-Workout Supplement Supercharger!
Astravar 2.0 Packed with AstraGin, red beet extract Rhodiola rosea, and Bioperine Astravar 2.0 will jack your pre-workout supplement to new heights, hang on!
The Astravar 2.0 Team:
- Red Beet Root: is naturally high in nitrates (NO3), which are believed to improve athletic performance. Nitrates are helpful to athletes because they quickly bring oxygen to muscles, essentially make the more difficult efforts easier.
- Rhodiola Rosea: research has suggested that Rhiodiola rosea can boost mood, increase endurance and time to exhaustion.
- AstraGin: is an all-natural, plant-derived compound that is extracted for highly fractionated panax notoginseng and Asrtragalus memebranaceus. Research suggests that AstraGin may improve the absorption of various nutrients at the cellular level.
- Bioperine: helps to increase nutrient absorption. Bioperine works by inhibiting glucorinidation, which is a process that the body uses to make substances more water-soluble.
- Promotes nitric oxide production
- Support optimal absorption of performance enhancing ingredients
- Helps improve muscle glycogen replenishment
- Helps utilize fat as energy source
- Promotes ATP production
- Helps increase endurance
- Helps protect against post-exercise muscle damage
- Helps boost mood & mental focus
Take one (1) capsule to improve to effectiveness of any high quality pre-workout supplement (stacked) before exercise.
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you, have or have a family history of heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or the psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder. May significantly increase the effect and effectiveness of high quality nutritional supplements.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Proprietary Astravar 2.0 Blend
Beet Root Extract (beta vulgaris)(Root)(high nitrates),
AstraGin ((Panax notoginseng (Root) Extract and
Astragalus membranaceus (Root) Extract),
Rhodiola rosea (root) Extract,Bioperine
Proprietary (Piper nigrum) Extract)
|†Daily Value Not Established
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.