Top Secret Nutrition, Cardio Igniter, Athletic Performance Enhancer, Fruit Punch, 11.21 oz (318 g)2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
- Product Code: TOS-00262
- UPC Code: 858311002622
- Package Quantity: 11.21 oz (318 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 4.3 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Enhanced Aerobic Performance
- Provides Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Support
- Boosts Lipolysis, Fat Oxidation & Thermogenesis
- Increases Energy & Endurance
- Supports Mental Focus
- Help Utilize Fat As Energy Source
- 35 Servings
- Enhance With Ursolic Acid & Raspberry Ketones
- Aerobic Performance
- Anabolic Support
- Fat Burning
The Cardio Igniter is a new category of pre-workout performance enhancing supplement that focuses on maximizing aerobic capacity and fat burning by stimulating your body to use fat as the energy source. If your goal is to perform at your best and get ripped while doing it, the Cardio Igniter is the product for you. The Cardio Igniter:
- Helps protect lean muscle mass
- Helps boost aerobic capacity
- Help accelerate fat loss
- Provides stamina-boosting, long-lasting energy.
- Helps improve concentration and stave off boredom
- Provides key elecctrolyres that help delay fatigue and maintain mental alertness
How to use Cardio Igniter:
Pre-Workout- Cardio Igniter is great to use prior to any high intensity training where you need maximum aerobic capacity such as cross training, and HIIT (high intensity interval training) and LISS ( low intensity steady state.). Cardio Igniter helps prioritize fat as an energy source during exercise and provides bot an anti-catabolic and anabolic (lean mass potentiating) elements. Burn fat while you workout!
- Post-Workout, Before Cardio- Many athletes perform resistance training prior to cardio (aerobic activity), while glycogen stores are high energy levels are strong. Cardio Igniter is an excellent solution post resistance training because it helps to fuel the anabolic window and protect lean mass, while at the same time priming the body for aerobic activity and fat burning. Don't miss the window!
- Before Stand Alone Cardio- Nothing primes your body and mind for maximum fat burning and aerobic intensity as the Cardio Igniter. Never do cardio without it!
- Before Athletic Activity- Cardio Igniter's ability to help increase energy, improve endurance, and enhance mental focus is a huge benefit to anyone performing athletic activities. It is very beneficial for aerobic oriented sports such as crossfit, soccer, basketball and martial arts. Burn fat while you perform!
Cardio Igniter- Primes the body and mind for high intensity activity with:
- Endurance-enhancing components
- Fatigue-delaying nutrients
- Muscle-sparing positive nitrogen balance stimulators
- Metabolism-boosting agents
- pH buffering mechanisms to allow for stronger and longer muscle contractions
- Temperature-raising thermogenics
- Multi-pronged fat-burning nutraceuticals
- Lipolytic-stimulating triggers
- Mind-focusing, boredom-fighting elements
- Physical and mental energizing compounds
Take one scoop prior to exercise not exceeding three scoops. To assess tolerance start with one scoop, increase servings not exceeding three scoops for desired effect. This is a stimulant based supplement always check with a physician or health care provider prior to taking supplement and exercising.
Waxy maize starch, citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, red dye # 40.
Allergen Warning: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, fish, shellfish, treenuts, and peanuts.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.
Store in a cool dry place
|Serving Size: 9.1 g (1 Scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 35|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||9%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||7 mg||350%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||4 mcg||67%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Silicate)||32 mg||3%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycerophosphate and Aspartate)||51 mg||13%|
|Sodium (as Disodium Phosphate)||69 mg||3%|
|Potassium (as Dipotassium phosphate)||224 mg||6%|
|Proprietary Lipobolic Blend:
Carnosyn Beta Alanine, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Red Beet Root Juice, Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Amino Sheild with Ursolic Acid (Proprietary Extract of Eriobotrya japonica (Fruit and Leaf) Standardized to 30% Pentacylic Triterpenes), Razberi-k (Raspberry Ketones), D-Ribose, Kelp, Brassica Campestris Powder, Uva-ursi (leaf) Powder, Thiamine Disulfide, Advantra Z 30% Citrus Aurantium (fruit), Evodiamine, L-Norvaline, Vinpocetine.
|*Daily Value not established.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.