- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Top Secret Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Cinnulin PF To Increase Effectiveness
- Micronized for better Absorption
- Unflavored Easy to Digest
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- Made in USA with World Wide Ingredients
Creatine- Creatine is an acid that is produced in the liver and made from three amino acids: arginine, glycerine, and methionine. Creatine supplies energy to muscle cells and helps recycle ATP energy. When ATP energy is spent it becomes ADP. Creatine phosphate converts ADP back into ATP energy and restarts the cycle. This process has many advantages, including an increase in muscular contraction time that allows you to work out harder before experiencing muscle failure.
Cinnulin PF is a patented, concentrated cinnamon (Cinnamomumburmannii) extract. The 100% water-soluble product undergoes a specialized extraction process that maintains the natural content of cinnamon's polyphenols polymers. Research suggest that Cinnulin PF may improve the impact of creatine monohydrate on muscles.
Mix 1 full scoop of in 8-10 ounce of your preferred beverage.
Allergen Warning: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, fish, shellfish, treenuts, and peanuts.
Keep out of the reach of children. Not for use by individual under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.
Storage conditions: Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 5g (1 Scoop)|
|Serving Per Container: 66|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Creatine Blend
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Cinnulin PF (Cinnamomum burmannii) (back) (water extract)
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.