Topricin, Pain Relief and Healing Cream, 4.0 oz
By Topricin128 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: TOP-04704
- UPC Code: 609863047049
- Package Quantity: 4.0 oz
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3 x 2.8 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Safe for Diabetics
- Patented for Neuropathy
- Paraben Free
- Doctor Recommended
Topricin Consumer Information/FAQ
- This homeopathic medicine is manufactured in the United States at the highest quality standards. Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle and help your body heal.
- Safe for children (2-years and above), adults and the elderly.
- Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- No odor or fragrance, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol; non-greasy, non-staining.
- Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use.
- For severe injury, always seek medical attention.
Rapid, soothing relief of pain, stiffness, tingling or burning nerve pain associated with:
- Arthritis and other joint pain and discomfort.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other compression neuropathies.
- Pains and muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands and feet.
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations).
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis and sciatica.
- First Aid for simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains).
Building a Bridge Between Natural Medicines and Conventional Care.
Directions for Best Results
- Generously apply 3-4 times daily or more often if needed, 3 inches on and around affected area. Massage in until absorbed. For best results, re-apply before bedtime and in the morning.
- Use before and after sports workouts and compensations.
- Apply immediately for acute trauma injuries, (sprain, strain, bruise, impact or crushing injury).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, see insert (anatomical body chart shows where on the body to apply Topricin for carpal tunnel, arthritis, joint pain, etc.).
Inactive Ingredients Purified water, and solvent-free coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, medium chain triglyceride
- For external use only.
- Do not apply in eyes.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed. See doctor if pain persists for more than 3 days or worsens, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling are present; these could be signs of a more serious condition.
|Topricin Drug Facts|
|Homeopathic Medicines (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves pain in the lower back, hip and spine|
|Arnica montana: 6X||Treats pain of impact, falling injuries and contusion to muscles and joints|
|Belladonna: 6X||Treats muscle spasms, night leg cramps|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Relief of impact injuries & deep muscle bruising|
|Echinacea: 6X||Relieves sharp stitching pain in joints & muscles|
|Graphites: 6X||Relieves skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands & feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Rhus toxicodendron: 6X||Pain relief for muscle cramping, joint and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin and elbow|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am 47, slim, active, and healthy...that is until undergoing 2 surgeries/foot, simultaneously. 4 months later, my feet show only minuscule signs of recovery. I have been unable to sit with feet on the floor or to stand without intense pain, swelling, burning, and stinging. 2 weeks ago I began simultaneously using 3 products: Topricin cream, Inflammation homeopathic drops (Newton), and Inflama-Rest herbal pills. The cream & drops provided noticeable, immediate relief. Much of the pain in my feet is due to the extreme amount of heat they are producing, especially when below heart level. Most pain/inflammation products assume that heat will help & cold will hurt. My condition is the opposite. This is the only cream I have found to address the burning pain. I am amazed at the daily improvement. Before beginning these products I had to spend almost all day with my feet elevated above my heart. Now I can clean the house in short intervals & even shop. Also, I can now wear closed shoes all day & can now allow my feet under the covers at night. I have even returned to a much shortened version of my aerobic walking, expecting to gradually increase to my prior exercise level. Topricin has no strong odor & doesn't require the intense hand washing that the heating creams require. It sinks in invisibly & instantly. Another plus is that it lasts a long time. I use it about 5 times/ day & have yet to empty my first jar.
A clerk in my local natural foods store told me that Topricin was used by their check out clerks for repetitive motion injuries. It works pretty well for me, reducing pain and inflammation significantly without side effects. Surprising -- I didn't think a homeopathic topical compound would work.