Topricin, Pain Relief Cream, 4.0 oz
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Relieves Joint, Nerve, Muscle, and Back Pain
- Ideal for Diabetics
- Patented for Neuropathy
- Paraben Free
- Certified B Corporation
Rapid, soothing relief of pain, stiffness, tingling or burning nerve pain associated with:
- Arthritis and other joint pain and discomfort.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other types of nerve pain.
- Pains and muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands and feet.
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations).
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis and sciatica.
- First Aid for simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains).
- Generously apply 3-4 times daily or more often if needed, 3 inches on and around affected area. Massage in until absorbed, re-apply before bedtime and in the morning.
- Use before and after sports work outs and compensations.
- Apply immediately for acute trauma injuries, (sprain, strain, bruise and impact injuries).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, see insert on the inside of this box.
|Topricin Drug Facts|
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves pain in the lower back, hip and spine|
|Arnica montana: 6X||Treats pain of impact, falling injuries and contusion to muscles and joints|
|Belladonna: 6X||Treats muscle spasms, night leg cramps|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Relief of impact injuries & deep muscle bruising|
|Echinacea: 6X||Relieves sharp stitching pain in joints & muscles|
|Graphites: 6X||Relieves skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands & feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Rhus toxicodendron: 6X||Pain relief for muscle cramping, joint and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin and elbow|
|Inactive Ingredients: Captex 300 (from coconut fatty acids), carbopol ultrez 10 (from sucrose), cetyl alcohol (from coconut oil), spectrastat G2 (derived from coconut), glycerine (vegetable-based), hydrokote (palm kernal oil with lecithin), isopropyl myristate emollient (from palm seeds), lipomulse (from coconut fatty acids), purified water, sodium hydroxide, steareth-21 (from stearic acid cocoa butter).|
- For external use only.
- Do not apply in eyes.
- Ask a doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directed. See doctor if pain persists for more than 3 days or worsens, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling are present; these could be signs of a more serious condition.
- Before considering any self help regimen always consult your doctor, especially if you are taking a prescription medication.
- This homeopathic medicine is manufactured in the United States at the highest quality standards. Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle and help your body heal.
- Safe for children (2-years and above), adults and the elderly.
- Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- No odor or fragrance, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol, non-greasy, non-staining and paraben free.
- Tamper evident: do not use if seal is broken or jar is opened.
- Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use.
- For severe injury, always seek medical attention.
I am 47, slim, active, and healthy...that is until undergoing 2 surgeries/foot, simultaneously. 4 months later, my feet show only minuscule signs of recovery. I have been unable to sit with feet on the floor or to stand without intense pain, swelling, burning, and stinging. 2 weeks ago I began simultaneously using 3 products: Topricin cream, Inflammation homeopathic drops (Newton), and Inflama-Rest herbal pills. The cream & drops provided noticeable, immediate relief. Much of the pain in my feet is due to the extreme amount of heat they are producing, especially when below heart level. Most pain/inflammation products assume that heat will help & cold will hurt. My condition is the opposite. This is the only cream I have found to address the burning pain. I am amazed at the daily improvement. Before beginning these products I had to spend almost all day with my feet elevated above my heart. Now I can clean the house in short intervals & even shop. Also, I can now wear closed shoes all day & can now allow my feet under the covers at night. I have even returned to a much shortened version of my aerobic walking, expecting to gradually increase to my prior exercise level. Topricin has no strong odor & doesn't require the intense hand washing that the heating creams require. It sinks in invisibly & instantly. Another plus is that it lasts a long time. I use it about 5 times/ day & have yet to empty my first jar.
A clerk in my local natural foods store told me that Topricin was used by their check out clerks for repetitive motion injuries. It works pretty well for me, reducing pain and inflammation significantly without side effects. Surprising -- I didn't think a homeopathic topical compound would work.
Posted by 4916842614598185317 on Oct 03, 2016
I have fibromyalgia & arthritis. It didn't: do anything.
Posted by 5173782383689190957 on Oct 01, 2016
I find Topricin to have a slight decrease of my foot neuropathy pain. The effect last for maybe 2-1/2 hrs which is a great help when you are in pain almost all day. Topricin is not a cure all or even a full pain relief medication, but it helps.
Posted by 5181569851415011527 on Aug 05, 2016
I received this item but the jar seal was bro please provide your support.... thanks
Made Rosacea Worse
Posted by Reviewer3125677 on May 22, 2016
I bought this to help with severe burning pain in my face due to Rosacea. I put this on one side of my face to test it and sadly for me it actually made my condition worse. It immediately caused that section to burn even more intensely. I tried to wash off what I could but it has been hours since applying and that side of my face is still hot and burning. I will however try this when I have a muscle or body ache or strain to see if it helps with that. But upon first use this product was Not Good for my Rosacea related pain.