Topricin, Foot Therapy Cream, Pain Relief and Healing Cream, 2 oz
By Topricin3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: TOP-60020
- UPC Code: 609863600206
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 6.1 x 1.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Safe Pain Relief
- Paraben Free
- No Side Effects
- Doctor Recommended
- Foot Therapy
- Effective to Treat Foot and Ankle Pain
Rapid, soothing relief for: Nerve pain, heel pain, bunion pain, arch pain, ankle swelling, tired aching feet, sports injuries
Uses: Relief of inflammation & pain, and healing treatment, for soft tissue & trauma injuries. Topricin Foot Therapy Cream reduces swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling & burning pain associated with these soft tissue ailments:
- Edema swelling and joint pain in toes, feet and ankles
- Heel pain/soreness (heel spurs) · Bunions pain/soreness (big toe)
- Nerve pain (burning pain in the feet) Gout (pain in big toe)
- Relieves arch pain and soft tissue pain ball of foot
- Relieves nerve pain between toes
- Tired aching feet, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports injuries, shin splints, ankle sprain, achilles tendonitis, plantar fascitis
Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle and help the body heal
Safe to use for children, (children under 2 yrs. see doctor) adults & elderly.
Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- Generously apply medicine 3-4 times daily or more often if needed, covering an area of 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage medicine in until absorbed
- For best results, re-apply medicine before bedtime and in the morning
- For sports applications, use before & after work-outs and competition
- For acute trauma injuries, apply immediately for best results (for sprains, strains, bruises, impact and crushing injuries)
- See product insert for additional information
Inactive ingredients: purified water, highly refined vegetable oils, glycerin, medium chain triglyceride
Fragrance free, no petroleum or irritating chemicals, non-greasy, moisturizing.
For external use only. Use only as directed. Do not apply in eyes. See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days. Keep all medications out of the reach of children
|Homeopathic Medicines (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Aesculus hippocastanum 6X||Relieves pain of the achilles tendon, swelling of the feet after walking|
|Arnica montana 6X||Treats injuries & bruising to muscles and joints|
|Belladonna 6X||For night leg cramps, restless leg & muscle spasms|
|Calendula officinalis 4X||Promotes rapid healing & treats dry skin on feet|
|Crotalus horridus 8X||Relief of impact injuries and deep tissue bruising|
|Echinacea 4X||Relieves swelling & sudden pain in feet & ankles|
|Graphites 6X||For skin conditions|
|Heloderma horridum 8X||Relief of swelling and burning pain in the feet and toes|
|Lachesis mutus 8X||Relieves sudden sharp pain in the feet & ankle|
|Naja tripudians 8X||Relieves nerve pain|
|Phosphorus 9X||Relief of coldness and cramping of the feet|
|Rhus toxicodendron 8x||For sprains and joint pain of the feet, heel and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens 6X||Relief of pain, soreness & bruising of the feet, ankle & shin|
|Sulfur 8X||Relieves itching, cracking of the skin and joint pain in toes and feet|
iHerb Customer Reviews
To do this product a justice, I think that it does help to relieve the foot pain and ankle pain to a great extent. I have tried this product twice and look forward to its long-term relief on my ankle pain! You are welcome to click my name and look at my product review. I only tell the truth, whether you like it it not!
this works quite well for neuropathy pain. I've been very pleased with the results.