Topricin, Pain Relief and Healing Cream, 2.0 oz
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Safe Pain Relief
- Paraben Free
- Doctor Recommended
Effective to Treat Pains Associated With:
Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lower Back Pain, Repetitive Motion and Trauma/Sports Injuries
"Heal the Damage That's Causing Your Pain"
Uses Relief of inflammation & pain and a healing treatment for soft tissue and trauma injuries. Topricin reduces swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling and burning pain etc., associated with these soft tissue ailments:
- Arthritis & joint diseases (such as bone & heel spurs)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & other compression neuropathies
- Pains & muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands & feet
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations)
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis & sciatica
- First Aid from simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains)
- Generously apply medicine 3-4 times daily or more often if needed covering an area of 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage in until absorbed.
- For best results, re-apply medicine before bedtime & in the morning.
- For sports applications, use before & after work-outs and competition.
- For acute trauma injuries, apply immediately for best results (following a sprain, strain, bruise, impact or crushing injury).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, see insert (anatomical body chart shows where on the body to apply Topricin for carpal tunnel, arthritis, joint pain, etc.).
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Do not apply in eyes.
- See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- This homeopathic medicine is safe and effective and follows FDA Guidelines in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- Safe to use for children, adults and the elderly.
- No odor or fragrance, non-greasy, non-staining, moisturizing.
|Homeopathic Medicines (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves pain in the lower back, hip and spine|
|Arnica Montana: 6X||Treats pain of impact, falling injuries and contusion to muscle and joints|
|Belladonna 6X:||Treats muscle spasms, night leg cramps|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Relief of impact injuries & deep muscle bruising|
|Echinacea: 6X||Relieves sharp sticking pain in joints & muscles|
|Graphites: 6X||For skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands & feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain, and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Rhus Toxicodendron: 6X||Pain relief for muscle cramping, joint and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin & elbow|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, Highly refined vegetable oils, Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglyceride|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Picked our Topricin up at the Chicago Health Freedom Expo. It was for my brother, son-in-law and husband, all who have had joint and muscle injuries. We were happy with how the samples we tested at the Expo worked, so got some to bring home. I had a recent reason to use it myself, as repetitive step stool climbing painting a new house caused injury which resulted in two ganglion cysts on my foot. It was painful before the cysts presented, but some Topricin once a day helped. A few days after the pain the cysts presented, and as I learned what they were, decided to try the Topricin on them. I applied it up to 5 times daily and the first 24 hours the bumps receded to a swelling. After 3 days, the area looks like water retention and the serious pain is gone, just a little burning. I'm expecting after a week of Topricin, this will all just be a memory. I don't know what I would have used had I not had the Topricin on hand. It has replaced Arnica in our cabinet (it contains Arnica as well as other homeopathic ingredients). I also don't know what the doctor's bill I just avoided would have been, but I'd say the Topricin has MORE than paid for itself. I hadn't thought to check for it at iHerb before, but am happy to see, as usual, an amazingly great price! I'll be getting my replacement tube here.
I've been using Topricin for a few weeks, I have arthritis in my hand & so badly in my ring finger, the pain was horrible but Topricin has relieved the pain and inflamation. The swelling has gone down too! Highly recommend it!
Relieves aches and pains everytime
Posted by Reviewer3177524 on May 02, 2016
What I like best is that it is basically fragrance-free and it is a light, non-greasy cream. Just absorbs right away in your skin and helps relieve any minor muscle aches or pain. I always recommend to my friends.
Not so effectiv
Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Feb 22, 2015
I bought these after hearing first-hand recommendations about its potency to help ease pain, as my mother suffers from chronic joint pains. Unfortunately, she had tried this and reported it did not do much for her pain.
Posted by 5670961593836488102 on May 21, 2014
Very helpful for muscle pain
good stuff & works
Posted by Reviewer2291009 on Dec 11, 2013
This product stings when put on any open wound.My kids love it when there is no blood (open wound)and ask for it. I have used it on pimples and is good for that also.