Topricin, Pain Relief and Healing Cream, 2.0 oz
By Topricin67 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.27 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: TOP-02002
- UPC Code: 609863020028
- Package Quantity: 2.0 oz
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 6 x 3.1 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Safe Pain Relief
- Paraben Free
- Doctor Recommended
Effective to Treat Pains Associated With:
Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lower Back Pain, Repetitive Motion and Trauma/Sports Injuries
"Heal the Damage That's Causing Your Pain"
Uses Relief of inflammation & pain and a healing treatment for soft tissue and trauma injuries. Topricin reduces swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling and burning pain etc., associated with these soft tissue ailments:
- Arthritis & joint diseases (such as bone & heel spurs)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & other compression neuropathies
- Pains & muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands & feet
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations)
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis & sciatica
- First Aid from simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains)
- Generously apply medicine 3-4 times daily or more often if needed covering an area of 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage in until absorbed.
- For best results, re-apply medicine before bedtime & in the morning.
- For sports applications, use before & after work-outs and competition.
- For acute trauma injuries, apply immediately for best results (following a sprain, strain, bruise, impact or crushing injury).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, see insert (anatomical body chart shows where on the body to apply Topricin for carpal tunnel, arthritis, joint pain, etc.).
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Do not apply in eyes.
- See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- This homeopathic medicine is safe and effective and follows FDA Guidelines in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- Safe to use for children, adults and the elderly.
- No odor or fragrance, non-greasy, non-staining, moisturizing.
|Homeopathic Medicines (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves pain in the lower back, hip and spine|
|Arnica Montana: 6X||Treats pain of impact, falling injuries and contusion to muscle and joints|
|Belladonna 6X:||Treats muscle spasms, night leg cramps|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Relief of impact injuries & deep muscle bruising|
|Echinacea: 6X||Relieves sharp sticking pain in joints & muscles|
|Graphites: 6X||For skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands & feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain, and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Rhus Toxicodendron: 6X||Pain relief for muscle cramping, joint and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin & elbow|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, Highly refined vegetable oils, Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglyceride|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Picked our Topricin up at the Chicago Health Freedom Expo. It was for my brother, son-in-law and husband, all who have had joint and muscle injuries. We were happy with how the samples we tested at the Expo worked, so got some to bring home. I had a recent reason to use it myself, as repetitive step stool climbing painting a new house caused injury which resulted in two ganglion cysts on my foot. It was painful before the cysts presented, but some Topricin once a day helped. A few days after the pain the cysts presented, and as I learned what they were, decided to try the Topricin on them. I applied it up to 5 times daily and the first 24 hours the bumps receded to a swelling. After 3 days, the area looks like water retention and the serious pain is gone, just a little burning. I'm expecting after a week of Topricin, this will all just be a memory. I don't know what I would have used had I not had the Topricin on hand. It has replaced Arnica in our cabinet (it contains Arnica as well as other homeopathic ingredients). I also don't know what the doctor's bill I just avoided would have been, but I'd say the Topricin has MORE than paid for itself. I hadn't thought to check for it at iHerb before, but am happy to see, as usual, an amazingly great price! I'll be getting my replacement tube here.
I've been using Topricin for a few weeks, I have arthritis in my hand & so badly in my ring finger, the pain was horrible but Topricin has relieved the pain and inflamation. The swelling has gone down too! Highly recommend it!