- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C!
- Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
- Feel the Difference Guaranteed
- Play Harder, Endure Longer!
- B Vitamins
- Great Antioxidant
- Gluten Free
- Low Sugar
- New Packaging!
- Non-GMO Formula!
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- Contains no Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
- Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption
- Certified Vegan AVA American Vegetarian Association
A mixed berry flavored effervescent "fizzing" drink with vitamins and over 72 electrolytes.
When should I take a Power Pak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasion sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
- Non-GMO, No caffeine, No artificial flavors, No artificial stimulants
- 200 mg more vitamin C per serving than the leading brand
- Contains essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from ConcenTrace
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Certified organic evaporated cane juice, natural flavors (black currant, elderberry, wild berry, grape), citric acid, stevia leaf, silica. Plus over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace mineral from ConcenTrace.
Non GMO, Certified Vegan.
Allergen Info: Contains no known allergen. Gluten Free.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCL) (Vitamin B1)||450 mcg||30%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1 mg||59%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||20 mcg||5%|
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide and ConcenTrace)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Chloride (from ConcenTrace)||18 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||145 mg||6%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, CocenTrace)||200 mg||6%|
|ConcenTrace (Electrolyte trace mineral complex)||100 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (as Boron Amino Acid Chelate)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Value (DV) is based
**Daily Value not established.