- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Americas #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C!
- Play Harder, Endure Longer!
- B Vitamins
- Ionic Trace Minerals
- Low Sugar
- Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
- A Flavored Effervescent "Fizzing" Drink with Vitamins and over 72 Electrolytes
- Certified Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- American Vegetarian Association
- Feel the Difference
Why is Power Pak better?
- Non-GMO formula, less sugar, and 200mg more vitamin C than leading brand
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Contains essential electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from Ionic Trace Minerals.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
When should I take a power pak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps†
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system†
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue†
Certified organic cane juice, citric acid, natural flavors blend (orange, other natural flavors), acacia (S. senegal) powder, malic acid, turmeric extract, stevia leaf extract, silica. Plus over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals.
Allergen Info: contains no known allergens.
Allergen Info: contains no known allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (4.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (Thiamin HCL)||450 mg||30%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||20 mcg||5%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||90 mg||4%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||6%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes||100 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.
I have used Electrolyte Stamina for a couple years. It helps with cramps in my legs and feet that I get at night. IHerb service is great, I get my order quickly!
Not too sweet
Posted by Reviewer1511185 on Nov 10, 2016
Quite nice and tasty. I drink it in the gym or in running. The biggest benefit - it isn't too sweet
The latest batch tastes different and worse (맛 달라지고 이상해졌어요)
Posted by 4872625977081772492 on May 27, 2016
Liked the previous formulation but the taste changed for the worse. Not sure if it's the stevia but it tastes and smells like dish washing detergent.... Kinda find it hard to consume :-(((( I've tried it again and it's definitely stevia. If you don't like stevia aftertaste, this is not for you. At least the current formula.. 예전 맛이 맘에 들었었는데 맛이 달라졌네요. 스테비아 맛이 더 강해진 것 같기도 하고 전체적인 뒷 맛이 꼭 주방 세제 같아서 역해요. 예전 께 좋았는데 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ..... 다시 먹어보니 완전 스테비아 맛만 나네요. 탄수화물 함량을 줄인 것은 좋은데 일단 맛이 너무 먹기 힘들어 졌어요. 스테비아 못 드시는 분들은 이것도 먹기 힘드실거에요. 저는 스테비아 특유의 맛을 진짜 싫어해서..
Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Jul 28, 2015
One of several Trace Minerals products that I enjoy.
Posted by 5448570363882018218 on May 26, 2015
This sparkly combination of Vitamin C and minerals is wow! I can really feel its effect because my gums are prone to bleeding because of lack of that vitamin and with the Power Pak I see an improvement.
Unique product; great electrolyte replacement ;plus
Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 06, 2014
Great product; especially for hot days and when you need to travel. Just add water. It is a comprehensive blend of all the electrolytes needed; especially for high demand activities where sweat is lost in high volumes.