Trace Minerals Research, Goji, with ConcenTrace, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Contains 32,000 mg of 100% Pure Goji Per Serving!
- Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption
100% Pure Goji with ConcenTrace from whole Lycium Barbarum fruit contains the following nutrients:
- 32,000 mg of Pure Lycium Barbarum Goji per Serving.
- Over 70 ionic trace minerals and elements from ConcenTrace that help in the activation and absorption of nutrients.
- 19 Amino acids, including all 9 that are essential for health and well-being.
- Antioxidant vitamins C and E that help to seek out and destroy roaming free radicals.
- Solavetivone, a powerful immune-supportive compound.
- Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharides (LBPs) 1,2,3,4—these are glycoconjugates which are nutrients in the cells that promote optimum immune function for superior health and wellness.
- And many more!
Lycium Barbarum fruit has been used therapeutically to—
- Increase energy.
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels as a part of the diet.
- Support optimal immune function.
- Increase calcium absorption.
- And many more!
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Take 2 tablespoons 1-3 times daily with food or mixed into your favorite beverage.
Purified water (for hydration and to reconstitute fruit concentrate) goji berry concentrate & extract, ConcenTrace trace mineral complex, xanthan gum.
Plus over 70 ionic trace minerals and elements found in sea water.
Allergen Info: contains no known allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 ounce|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||<1%|
|ConcenTrace Trace Minerals||300 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.