Trace Minerals Research, Ionic Chromium, 550 mcg, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- A Unique Blend Maximizing Absorption, Safety and Flexibility
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Vegan
Ionic Chromium is a rich, concentrated liquid dietary supplement that provides chromium in an ionic form—the form most widely recognized by the body. Our proprietary process ensures maximum absorption, while the balanced liquid form provides safety and flexibility.
The DRV for chromium is 120 mcg/day. However, research has shown that the average American only consumes 50 mcg of chromium per day. Therefore, it may be important to supplement with a high quality chromium supplement such as Ionic Chromium to maintain healthy chromium levels.
ConcenTrace is a trade name for concentrated sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake. Certified Vegan.
Shake well. Using the metered dropper, take 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon) daily with juice or food to mask the concentrated mineral flavor. Do not refrigerate.
Purified water, ConcenTrace, chromium chloride (CrCl3), citric acid and less than 0.1% potassium benzoate. Also contains over 72 ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace.
Allergen Info: Contains no known allergens. Gluten free.
|Serving Size: 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Magnesium (ConcenTrace)||25 mg||6%|
|Chromium (CrCl3)||550 mcg||458%|
|Chloride (ConcenTrace, CrCl3)||70 mg||2%|
|ConcenTrace Ionic Minerals||243 mg||†|
|Sulfate (ConcenTrace)||5.5 mg||†|
|Boron (ConcenTrace)||100 mcg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|