Trace Minerals Research, Ionic Iron, 22 mg, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- A Unique Blend Maximizing Absorption, Safety and Flexibility
- Dietary Supplement
- Supercharged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption
- Certified Vegan
Ionic Iron is a rich, concentrated liquid dietary supplement that provides iron in an ionic form—the form most widely recognized by the body. Our proprietary process ensures maximum absorption. Iron is essential for optimal health. Research indicates that it plays an important role in proper enzyme and cognitive function, energy production and optimal immune system maintenance.
Contains over 72 ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace, a trade name for concentrated sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake.
Shake well. Due to the concentrated nature of this product, we recommend spreading the serving size throughout the day and taking it on a full stomach. Using the metered dropper, take 0.5-1.25 ml daily with juice to mask the concentrated mineral flavor.
Purified water, ConcenTrace, ferrous sulfate, citric acid, <0.1% potassium benzoate. Certified Vegan.
Allergen Info: Contains no known allergens. Gluten free.
Do not refrigerate.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Iron (Ferrous Sulfate)||22 mg||122%|
|Magnesium (ConcenTrace)||20 mg||5%|
|Chloride (ConcenTrace)||15 mg||<1%|
|Sulfate (FeSO4 & ConcenTrace)||45 mg||†|
|Boron (ConcenTrace)||105 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|