Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- A Unique Blend Maximizing Absorption, Safety and Flexibility
- Dietary Supplement
- Supercharged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption
- Certified Vegan
Ionic Iron is a rich, concentrated liquid dietary supplement that provides iron in an ionic form—the form most widely recognized by the body. Our proprietary process ensures maximum absorption. Iron is essential for optimal health. Research indicates that it plays an important role in proper enzyme and cognitive function, energy production and optimal immune system maintenance.
Contains over 72 ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace, a trade name for concentrated sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake.
Shake well. Due to the concentrated nature of this product, we recommend spreading the serving size throughout the day and taking it on a full stomach. Using the metered dropper, take 0.5-1.25 ml daily with juice to mask the concentrated mineral flavor.
Purified water, ConcenTrace, ferrous sulfate, citric acid, <0.1% potassium benzoate. Certified Vegan.
Allergen Info: Contains no known allergens. Gluten free.
Do not refrigerate.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Iron (Ferrous Sulfate)||22 mg||122%|
|Magnesium (ConcenTrace)||20 mg||5%|
|Chloride (ConcenTrace)||15 mg||<1%|
|Sulfate (FeSO4 & ConcenTrace)||45 mg||†|
|Boron (ConcenTrace)||105 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This was very easy to take in cranberry/cherry juice; I put .5mls in about 6oz of juice. I could not taste the minerals at all. I would highly recommend this product since it's an easy way to get your iron in and you can adjust to the dosage you want.
This stuff is disgusting! The metallic taste is just too much. I tried mixing it with all kinds of drinks but it makes everything taste terrible to me. I give it 3 stars though because it does work! I have severe anemia and it helped me tremendously but I had to switch to a gel cap instead. If you can bear the taste I'd go with this.