Trace Minerals Research, Kid's Multi, Citrus Punch, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Brand You Trust Over 35 Years
- Fast-Absorbing Liquid
- A Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement Formulated Especially for Kids with Ionic Minerals from ConcenTrace
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegetarian
- Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption
- Feel the Difference
Kid's Multi is a dietary supplement formulated especially for Kids to provide them with vitamins, minerals and other key nutrients they need to promote and maintain optimum health. Also contains over 72 body balanced ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace.
ConcenTrace is a trade name for concentrated sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake.
Children age 4-12 take 1 teaspoon
Children age 2-4 take 1/2 teaspoon
Children under age 2 consult with a physician.
Refrigerate After Opening.
Purified water, mixed fruit concentrate (pear, peach, pineapple), natural flavor blend (orange, apple), natural vegetable glycerine, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Allergen Info: contains no known allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp.|
|Servings per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%*|
|Sugar (Natural juice concentrate)||1 g|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||2500 IU||100%||50%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||250 mg||625%||416%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-a Tocopherol)||30 IU||300%||100%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.5 mg||214%||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.7 mg||213%||100%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||15 mg||167%||75%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine)||5 mg||714%||250%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||200%||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||9 mcg||300%||150%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||200%||100%|
|Magnesium (from ConcenTrace)||3 mg||2%||<1%|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||5 mg||63%||33%|
|Selenium (as Seleniomethionine)||10 mcg||**||14%|
|Manganese (as Gluconate)||2 mg||**||100%|
|Chromium (as Polynicotinate)||7 mcg||**||6%|
|Chloride (from ConcenTrace)||7 mg||**||<1%|
|Potassium (as Citrate)||14 mg||**||<1%|
|ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Complex||31 mg||**||**|
|Choline (as Bitartrate)||3 mg||**||**|
|Sulfate (from ConcenTrace)||540 mcg||**||**|
|PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid)||50 mcg||**||**|
|Boron (from ConcenTrace)||10 mcg||**||**|
|*%Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My daughter is not particular at all and after seeing a good review I thought I would try this. It did not go over well. She says it tastes like pee smells, and she whines every time I set out a teaspoon full. I am afraid to tastenit but it really does have a strong, foul smell. Not recommended.