- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- With ConcenTrace
- Certified Vegetarian by AVA
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption
Liquid Vitamin D3 is a dietary supplement that provides 5000 IU of all natural vitamin D3 per serving. Supplementing your body with vitamin D3 may provide the following benefits:
- Maintain healthy bone density.
- Promote efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
- Aid in healthy immune system function.
- Promote healthy cognitive function and mood.
- Plus many more nutritional benefits!
ConcenTrace is a trade name for concentrated sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake.
Shake well. Take 1 tablespoon daily alone or mixed into water or your favorite beverage. Not intended for use by infants. Refrigerate after opening.
Purified water, peach concentrate, natural vegetable glycerine, natural flavors blend (cherry, citrus), citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate.
Plus over 72 ionic trace minerals and elements found in sea water.
Allergen Info: May contain traces of corn.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp. (15 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%*|
|Sugar (Natural Fruit Concentrate)||4 g|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||5000 IU||1250%|
|Magnesium (from ConcenTrace)||5 mg||1%|
|Chloride (from ConcenTrace)||15 mg||<1%|
|ConcenTrace (Ionic Trace Minerals)||100 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
My D levels in blood test have greatly improved since I started using this product.
i tend to prefer liquid supplements to tablets or (some) capsules, as the liquid supplement seems to absorb well - a food item, rather than an object requiring break-down. while i enjoy it, this product is quite sweet, so might not be appropriate for some. i appreciate the large bottle.
Posted by Reviewer2968716 on Oct 16, 2013
I've been using this product for a couple of years and they recently improved the taste. MUCH BETTER!
Liquid Vitamin D3 (Trace Minerals Research)
Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012
I haven't used this long enough to notice a difference, but have heard the liquid is the best form to take Vitamin D3, so I am glad to find this in a liquid form.
Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Mar 06, 2012
Would rate 5 star unless: a) it wasn't so sweet it makes me gag, b) it didn't have preservatives.
Liquid Vitamin D
Posted by Reviewer2791088 on Jan 17, 2012
I have cancer in my throat and have to take all nourishment through a feeding tube in my stomach. I' grateful that there are products like this to help me get extra nutrients.