Traditional Medicinals, Organic Green Tea Lemongrass, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1974
- Created by Herbalists
- Herbal Supplement
- FairTrade Certified Ingredients
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Camellia Sinensis
- Cymbopogon Citratus
Organic Green Tea Lemongrass
Some of our favorite high quality green tea is grown in the Nilgiri ("Blue") Mountains in India, a range known for lush forests and valleys. Your purchase of this organic FairTrade Certified green tea ensures that it is grown without chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
We've Got the Right Stuff
This green tea has been grown and harvested under the Fair Trade Certification scheme, which ensures a fair deal for people and plants. Fair Trade Certification ensures fair pricing and fair trade benefits for grower communities. We use Fair Trade Certified herbs because people and plants matter.
Personality - Mellow, yet refreshing.
Herbal Power - Light and mildly stimulating, green tea is a healthy beverage.
Reason to Love - "Tea" can actually be used to mean black or green tea- which both come from the leaves of the same plant, Camellia sinensis, but are processed differently. This green tea is hand plucked, steamed, rolled and dried. Green tea has been drunk for many thousands of years as a healthy beverage. Refreshing and mildly stimulating, with a low caffeine content, we love green tea as an afternoon pick-me-up, as well as for its beneficial properties.
Taste - Mildly tannic, with pleasant lemony notes.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover cup & steep for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup.
- Enjoy up to 3 cups daily. Good with honey!
100% Certified Organic Ingredients
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup Brewed Tea|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Caffeine (from tea leaf)||20 mg||†|
|All Herbal Ingredients:|
|Organic green tea leaf††||825 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend:||675 mg|
|Organic West Indian lemongrass leaf|
|Organic lemon myrtle leaf (Backhousia citriodora)||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
††55% Fair Trade Certified ingredients by dry weight.