Trim-Maxx, A Premier Oriental Herbal Dieter's Tea, Ginseng, 30 Tea Bags, 2.56 oz (73 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Trim-Maxx2 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.49 lbs (0.22 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: TRM-58983
- UPC Code: 730908589832
- Package Quantity: 30 Tea Bags, 2.56 oz (73 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 6.1 x 3.4 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- For Men & Women
- All Natural
- No Chemicals - No Caffeine
- A Balanced Diet Plan Enclosed
Hints For Good Health
- Eat natural fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Decrease high calorie foods, sugar, fats and salt content.
- Exercise regularly.
- Drink Trim-Maxx everyday.
- Include some fiber into your diet.
For the First Time Users:
Since everybody's system is different, it is better to start with a diluted strength and gradually increase the strength to fit your needs.
- Initially take 1 tea bag, put it into 3-4 cups of boiling water, cover and let steep for no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Drink only 1 cup and save the rest of the tea for the next 2-3 nights.
- Sweeten or Drink as you like! Try iced tea too!
- Drink 1 cup of TRIM-MAXX Tea each night before bedtime, for the best results.
Reminder: The increased bowel movements during the first week after drinking TRIM-MAXX, is a natural cleansing action resulting in the body releasing excess toxins and unwanted gas pockets.
Locust plant (cassia angustifolia), gynostemma (pentaphyllum), lyccii berry leaf and Chinese white ginseng.
This product contains Cassia angustifolia (senna). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2.4 g)||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I let the the bag steep about an hour(!), in 1 liter boiled water. 1 cup for 4 nights. Lost 1 inch around my waist. Think I'm gonna use this tea in cycles..
I was lured by the ginseng contents of this potion but it seems to be not so high. The main ingredient is simple and plain senna - a laxative. Taking it every day (as recommended) doesn't sound like a healthy thing for your gut! In addition, I'm not entirely sure if this effect is due solely to this tea, but I have problems sleeping at night, waking up after 5h of sleep and can't fall back asleep again. I suspect the ginseng.