Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas Diet Formulas
Trim-Maxx, A Premier Oriental Herbal Dieter's Tea for Men & Women, Orange Peel, 30 Tea Bags, 2.11 oz (60 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.42 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: TRM-58984
- UPC Code: 730908589849
- Package Quantity: 30 Tea Bags, 2.11 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 6 x 3.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Estimated availability time: Tuesday, May 28
- All Natural
- No Chemicals-No Caffeine
- Another Fine Product from Body Breakthrough
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- A Premier Oriental Herbal Dieter's Tea for Men & Women
- A Balanced Diet Plan Enclosed
For the First Time Users:
Since everybody's system is different, it is better to start with a diluted strength and gradually increase the strength to fit your needs.
- Initially take 1 tea bag, put it into 3-4 cups of boiling water, cover and let steep for no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Drink only 1 cup and save the rest of the tea for the next 2-3 nights.
- Sweeten or Drink as you like!! Try Iced Tea Too!
- Drink 1 cup of Trim-Maxx Tea each night before bedtime, for the best results.
Hints for Good Health
- Eat natural fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Decrease high calorie foods, sugar, fats and salt content.
- Exercise regularly.
- Drink Trim-Maxx everyday.
- Include some fiber into your diet.
Locust plant (cassia angustifolia), gynostemma (pentaphyllum), lyccii berry leaf, orange peel and other natural flavor.
Notice: This product contains cassia angustifolia (senna).
Reminder: The increased bowel movements during the first week after drinking Trim-Maxx, is a natural cleansing action resulting in the body releasing excess toxins and unwanted gas pockets.
Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2.0 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|