Triple Leaf Tea, American Ginseng, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.62|
- Ancient Chinese Herbal Tea
- All Natural
- 100% American Ginseng Root
- Beneficial Herbal Tea
- Popular with Chinese & American Herbalists
- Delicious Accompaniment to Meals
The American Ginseng Tea Tradition
American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) has long been a popular herb. Modern research confirms both American and Asian ginsengs contain ginsenosides and supports their long history of use. American ginseng is considered less yang than Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng). For this reason, Chinese herbalists valued American ginseng for regular long-term use. Native Americans in North America first used this herb in similar ways to Chinese herbalists. In the 18th century, it became popular in America, and began being exported to China. Today, a large amount of the American ginseng grown in North America is exported to a large amount of the American ginseng is exported to Asia. 100% pure American ginseng root sets this tea apart from other ginseng tea blends, creating a delicious tea with the maximum amount of this marvelous root.
1-3 cups daily for 1 week to 3 months, then continue to enjoy 1 cup daily. It can be used with, or before meals. Or, use for one month, followed by two weeks without use, then resume use, and repeat. American Ginseng Tea also is good brewed together with Triple Leaf Horny Goat Weed Tea or Sugar Balance & Women's Tonic Tea.
American ginseng root.
This tea is not recommended for use by pregnant women or nursing mothers - if you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner first before using.
|Serving Size:1 cup (240 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of calories from fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, Vitamin A and C, calcium and iron.