TruKid, Sunscreen Daily, SPF 30, Light Citrus Scent, .62 oz (17.57 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Stick
- Reef Safe
- Face & Body
- Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Natural Mineral, Non-Nano & Chemical Free
- Cruelty Free
Year-round broad spectrum sunscreen & wind protection.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 40 minutes
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Titanium dioxide 8%; Zinc Oxide 5%||Sunscreen|
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (and) cocos nucifera (coconut oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cera alba (beeswax), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange oil), citrus grandis (grapefruit oil), citrus tangerina (tangerine oil), cocos nucifera (coconut oil), glycine soja (soybean oil), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf extract), tocopherol (vitamin E)
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
Handy to carry can put in the pocket/handbag. Easy to apply although you still need to use hand to blend in. I'd say not overly white or heavy in texture but not smooth either so it is in between heavy and light. Smell wise is not too strong but if you are sensitive like me who dont like scents and perfumes this is NOT for you.