TruKid, Sunny Days Face & Body Stick, SPF 30+, .62 oz (17.57 g)
By TruKid1 Review
Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: TRK-10315
- UPC Code: 611455103156
- Package Quantity: .62 oz (17.57 g)
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.9 x 3.7 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- All Natural
- Paraben, SLS, BPA & Phthalate Free, Gluten Free, 1-4 Dioxane Free
- Gentle Non-Chemical Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 40 minutes
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium dioxide 8%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc oxide 5%|
Glycine soja (soybean oil), cera alba (beeswax), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aloe barbadensis leaf extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange oil), tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus grandis (grapefruit oil), cocos nucifera (coconut oil), citrus tangerina (tangerine oil), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf extract).
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.