TruKid, Sunny Days Sport, Sunscreen, SPF 30+, 3.5 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By TruKid1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: TRK-10304
- UPC Code: 611455103040
- Package Quantity: 3.5 fl oz (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 5.7 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Extra Mild for Sensitive Skin
- Gentle & Unscented
- All Natural
- Very Water Resistant
- Mineral & Non-Chemical
- Naturally Sourced Sunscreen
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum
- Face & Body
- Use Daily for Best Sun Protection
- BPA and Phthalate Free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
- Does Not Contain Vitamin A
Kids say it is easy to use and smells great. Safe and natural for the whole family.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying, at least every 80 minutes
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Zinc oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut), sorbitan stearate (vegetable), polyglyceryl-4 isostearate (plant derived), hexyl laurate (plant derived), hydrogenated methyl abietate (pine wood resin), cetyl dimethicone (sand), castor oil, magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea oil), tocopherols (soy), punica granatum (pomegranate juice), hyaluronic acid (potato)
* = Ethylhexylglycerin (vegetable), *polyaminopropyl biquanide. *=Vegetable derived preservative and paraben free anti-microbial agent.
Organic Ingredients in Bold
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Not tested on animals