TruKid, Easy Eczema Cream, Unscented, 4 fl oz (118.29 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Safely Soothes Sensitive Skin
- Truly Natural & Steroid Free
- Face & Body
- Super Soothing, Skin Protectant Cream
- Accepted - National Eczema.org
- National Eczema Association
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Steroid Free
- Cruelty Free
- Dermatologist & Pediatrician Tested
- Free of Chemicals & Fragrances
Kids Need Love, Not Chemicals
TruKid Eczema Cream is super charged with plant ceramides that safely soothe kids' sensitive skin suffering from eczema. Our blend of natural plants, aloe, allantoin, jojoba and shea and cocoa butters offers gentle nourishing richness. Calms and hydrates irritated and cracked skin from eczema and supports a moisturizing barrier to ease your childs skin discomforts. This truly natural, unscented cream is ideal for most skin types and great for the whole family.
Apply liberally to freshly washed face and body, morning and evening to make skin happy all day. Reapply as often as needed morning and night. For best results, apply after washing with TruKid Eczema Soothing Face and Body Wash or TruKid Eczema Bubble Podz.
Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, safflower oil, glycerin, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, sorbitan, honey, squalane, allantoin, grapeseed oil, hyaluronic acid, cucumber extract, shea butter, carbomer, cocoa butter, panthenol, tocopherols, *polyaminopropyl biguanide, ethylhexylglycerin.
All organic ingredients in bold
*Extremely mild antimicrobial, no formaldehyde or donors, non-solvent and non-genotoxic.
· Not tested on animals ·