TruKid, TruBaby, Everyday Play Sunscreen, SPF 30+, 2 fl oz (58 ml)
By TruKid2 Reviews
Expiration Date: Aug 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: TRK-80024
- UPC Code: 611455800246
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (58 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 5.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Safe for Babies Sensitive Skin
- All Natural
- Gentle & Lightly Scented
- Mineral & Non-Chemical
- Naturally Sourced Sunscreen
- Face & Body
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum
- BPA and Phthalate Free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Use daily for best sun protection
For babies under 6 months consult physician
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying at least every 40 minutes
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Zinc oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut), sorbitan stearate (vegetable), polyglyceryl-4 isostearate (plant derived), hexyl laurate (plant derived), cetyl dimethicone (sand), castor oil, magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea oil), tocopherols (soy), punica granatum (pomegranate juice), hyaluronic acid (potato), citrus grandis oil (grapefruit), citrus junos (yuzu), citrus aurantifolia dulcis oil (sweet orange), *ethylhexyl glycerin (vegetable), *polyaminopropyl biguanide.
* = Vegetable derived preservative and paraben free anti-microbial agent.
Does Not Contain Vitamin A
Organic Ingredients in Bold
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Not tested on animals