True Natural, All Natural Sun Stick, Sport, SPF 30, Unscented, 0.5 oz (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Face & Body
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- 100% Mineral Based Sunscreen
- Gluten & Cruelty Free
- Higher Performance for Sports & Active Lifestyle
- Pocket Perfect!
This high performance sunscreen is the perfect companion for all your sports and outdoor activities. Easy application in new stick format. The non-whitening formula for face and body is invisible on your skin and is biodegradable, nano-free and gluten-free. Made in the US following all the new sun screen regulations.
- Helps prevent sunburn
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every two hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Titanium Dioxide (8%) Zinc Oxide (5%)
|Inactive Ingredients: Butyospermum parkii (shea butter) cera alba (beeswax) citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil expressed, cocos nucifera (coconut oil), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil and aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol (vitamin E).|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.