True Natural, All Natural Sunscreen, Baby & Family, SPF 30, Unscented, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- UVA UVB
- Reef Safe
- 100% Mineral Based
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
Our mission is to provide high performance, 100% natural skin care products that are effective & safe for you, your family and the environment. Our products are made in the US and are always cruelty free, paraben-free and free from synthetic fragrances and dyes - Uli Jacob, founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, aqua (deionized water), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) wax, lecithin, p-anisic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (vitamin-E)|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from extreme heat or cold.
liked it for my baby
This sunscreen does not go even on your skin easily, you need to rub it for 10 minutes so it goes even. Also your face will look very very greasy, your hair will stick to your face if it touches it.
Product was oily and separated in tube
Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 22, 2015
This sunscreen was oily and separated in the tube. Not something I would get again.
Posted by 5168097606895401164 on Jul 26, 2015
it is better to come in pump bottle or spray. difficult to apply as it's very sticky and doesn't spread well.
Posted by 5165030534275505685 on Jun 01, 2015
the smell is horrible.
Too runny too white
Posted by 5008637770734485116 on May 19, 2015
I didn't like this product at all and will not buy it again. Although it doesn't have any harsh chemicals, its quite runny, like liquid when coming out of the bottle. When you put it on your face there is a where color that is very strong that it doesn't blend in with your skin.