Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens SPF 30-45
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens Kids & Baby Sunscreen
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens
True Natural, All Natural Sunscreen, Baby & Family, SPF 30, Unscented, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- UVA UVB
- Reef Safe
- 100% Mineral Based
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
Our mission is to provide high performance, 100% natural skin care products that are effective & safe for you, your family and the environment. Our products are made in the US and are always cruelty free, paraben-free and free from synthetic fragrances and dyes - Uli Jacob, founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, aqua (deionized water), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) wax, lecithin, p-anisic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (vitamin-E)|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from extreme heat or cold.