True Natural, All Natural Sunscreen, Caribbean Coconut Scent, SPF 30, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
By True Natural1 Review
Expiration Date: Mar 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: TRN-00318
- UPC Code: 852671003183
- Package Quantity: 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.5 x 6 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Reef Safe
- New Improved Vegan Formula
- 100% Mineral Based
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
Our mission is to provide high performance, 100% natural skin care products that are effective & safe for you, your family and the environment. Our products are made in the US and are always cruelty free, paraben-free and free from synthetic fragrances and dyes - Uli Jacob, founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
Aqua (deionized water), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lecithin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopheryl (vitamin E), xanthan gum
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from extreme heat or cold.