True Natural, All Natural Sunscreen, Baby & Family, SPF 30, Unscented, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
By True Natural9 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: TRN-00319
- UPC Code: 852671003190
- Package Quantity: 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 2 x 5.8 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.24
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- UVA UVB
- Reef Safe
- 100% Mineral Based
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
Our mission is to provide high performance, 100% natural skin care products that are effective & safe for you, your family and the environment. Our products are made in the US and are always cruelty free, paraben-free and free from synthetic fragrances and dyes - Uli Jacob, founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, aqua (deionized water), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) wax, lecithin, p-anisic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (vitamin-E)|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from extreme heat or cold.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using this on my 6 month old and like it. Doesnt stay white, but its white-ish when it goes on so I can tell where im putting it.
This sunscreen does not go even on your skin easily, you need to rub it for 10 minutes so it goes even. Also your face will look very very greasy, your hair will stick to your face if it touches it.