True Natural, All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 50, Unscented, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Broad Spectrum
- Neutral for Sensitive Skin
- UVA UVB
- Reef Safe
- New Vegan Formula
- 100% Mineral Based
Our mission is to provide high performance, 100% natural skin care products that are effective & safe for you, your family and the environment. Our products are made in the US and are always cruelty free, paraben-free and free from synthetic fragrances and dyes - Uli Jacob, founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Titanium Dioxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide (22.5%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (deionized water), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lecithin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (vitamin-E), xanthan gum|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from extreme heat or cold.