True Natural, All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 50, Unscented, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
By True Natural3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: TRN-00317
- UPC Code: 852671003176
- Package Quantity: 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 5.6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Broad Spectrum
- Neutral for Sensitive Skin
- UVA UVB
- Reef Safe
- New Vegan Formula
- 100% Mineral Based
Our mission is to provide high performance, 100% natural skin care products that are effective & safe for you, your family and the environment. Our products are made in the US and are always cruelty free, paraben-free and free from synthetic fragrances and dyes - Uli Jacob, founder
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Titanium Dioxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide (22.5%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (deionized water), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lecithin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (vitamin-E), xanthan gum|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from extreme heat or cold.
iHerb Customer Reviews
not only the dispenser doesn´t work but the cream is thick and doesn´t spread at all.
Yes, it fails to melt into the skin, and leaves white on the skin. The reason? No nanoparticles. It's difficult to find a sunscreen these days that doesn't encapsulate the titanium dioxide and zinc dioxide in nanoparticles. I think nanoparticle-encapsulated metals are a very questionable technology -- it's just asking for free radicals, which is one step away from cancer. But that's what everyone is selling because it looks better on you. Leave me the old white film technology, thank you. And thank you, True Naturals for selling an old-school product like this...isn't sunscreen supposed to protect people from free radicals, not encourage them? I'm sticking with this brand.