Twinings, 100% Organic Herbal Tea, Camomile with Mint & Lemon, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
By Twinings18 Reviews
0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: TWN-27903
- UPC Code: 070177279035
- Package Quantity: 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.2 x 5.2 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea and Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London
- Twinings of London
- 100% Organic & Fair Trade Certified
- A Soothing Herbal Tea with Sweet Camomile Balanced with the Flavours of Fresh Mint and Ripe Lemon.
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Expertly blended with camomile, peppermint, spearmint and lemon myrtle, this soothing herbal tea has a smooth, fresh taste and warm inviting aroma.
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the fines, high-quality teas form around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavour and aroma. Now, Twining continues its tradition of quality by offering a full line of Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Made without any artificial ingredients, Twinings Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas provide a natural and wholesome tea experience.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Organic camomile*, organic peppermint*, organic spearmint*, organic lemon myrtle.
*Fair trade certified
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very delicate and herbal taste.
Mild and natural taste.