Twinings, 100% Organic Herbal Tea, Citrus & Cinnamon Spice, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fair Trade Certified Tea
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
A relaxing herbal tea with the flavors of tangy citrus, cinnamon and spice.
Expertly blended with lemon myrtle, peppermint, cinnamon, ginger and hibiscus, this refreshing herbal tea has a light, spicy taste and warm, soothing aroma.
The Twinings Story:
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Organic & Fair Trade Certified Teas:
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Now, Twinings continues its tradition of quality by offering a full line of Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Made without any artificial ingredients, Twinings Organic and Fair Trade teas provide a natural and wholesome tea experience.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Organic hibiscus*, organic cinnamon, organic peppermint*, organic lemon myrtle, organic ginger.
*Fair trade certified